I suggest you ...

Add:Multi Level Shake to Undo, Variable Pen size 7 shape, Color, more BG's, Import BG from Photos

Here are some ideas to make your WONDERFUL sketching App even better. Hope to see these soon:
Add:Multi Level Shake to Undo, Variable Pen size 7 shape, Color, more BG Styles, Import BG from Photo ALbum

213 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • araglemaraglem commented  · 

import from photo library and the option to work on previous works is a must!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I don't want more pencils or brushes. Other apps feature plenty of brushes, variable sizes, colors, styles, etc. The beauty of this app is its simplicity.

• easyeasy commented  · 

this comment is right. i Would like to have more pencils and Bruches. it Would Be Important to Be able to draw without Any Effects. Simple Lines. sensitive. please !

• Luca De MariniLuca De Marini commented  · 

I don't care that much about color s, I'm sue they're not needed honestly. U draw with tris tool, ave, import on brushes or betel sketchbook and tien paint on another layer!
        As for nudo, layers and oen sizes, that's a must have. I bought tour tool hoping u'll imolement very sono all theese features, it is simply not usabile for real drawings as it is. For Noè it is a reali nice toy but it can be a killer app. We need to zoom, also.

Feedback and Knowledge Base