I suggest you ...

LiveSketch" Pinch & Stretch to Zoom

LiveSketch:
Pinch & Stretch to Zoom In and Out for more detailed drawing.

399 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bobb commented  · 

Please Zoom! Difficult on iphone with limited artboard space without a zoom. zoom please.

• Charlie, Catalina Island commented  · 

I CAN NOT figure out how to change the brush width. Am I overlooking a feature or is a brush width option not available? Zoom would be great for detailing areas of a drawing .

• Kristian commented  · 

I just would like to change my brush, pencil, pen, etc. Size

• The_Stewart commented  · 

I'm not crazy about the zoom idea. You can't zoom in real life. Keep it simple.
        Zoom won't add any extra value for me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The iPad (HD) version needs either a zoom in feature or a thicker brush. I find the iPhone version a lot more inspirational even on the iPad (with 2x zoom), because of the thicker brush feel. I am really disappointed with thin brush on the iPad version. No wonder the iPad version has much lower ratings.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Amazing but the zoom is really needed. Also, layers would be nice too.

• Quickdraw commented  · 

A zoom feature would really enhance this app

• Brian commented  · 

This feature will be one of the things that takes this app from being cool wih potential to actually production useful for a wider audience of illustrators.

• Rob commented  · 

PLEASE add this feature. This is a great drawing app that can be better utilized with pinch-to-zoom, to get better detail and see better what you're doing.

• sebiwane commented  · 

yeah that would be awsome to have that zoom option... i'm sure that if those with an iPad would love that application due to the screen size!!

• Le Sparte commented  · 

Absolutely necessary for the iPhone. Without zoom, you have enough room for an eye, not for a face.

• Luca De Marini commented  · 

We absolutely needvthis fratture to' use tris tool with some produttivity expectations.

• tlind commented  · 

Allow for the pencil/brush to keep its size relative to the screen rather than scale with the canvas.

Feedback and Knowledge Base