I suggest you ...

Layers!

sketching on top of an existing image as a reference would be great :)

176 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

You already have a background layer that can be changed without erasing the sketch, just need to be able to load my image from photo album as a reference. Then I can replace it before saving with a different background or paper. It would also allow for sketching over a previous sketch to avoid getting unwanted connecting lines for fine details

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This would be extremely useful when you find you want to say, draw an outline over the top of what you already have, so it won't just make a huge splotch. Another option to disable the automatic shading (this is the very nice feature, but there are situations where you would like a clear line either over the top of existing lines or close next to them) could also resolve this issue.

• stefanostefano commented  · 

The great about the app is that the sketch interacts with pre-draw lines, however sometimes it is difficult to have sharp lines because the context is too much busy, thus having layers that does not interfere with each other will be a great plus
        Moreover it will be also great to have the ability to define a different scale for the effect for each layer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base