I suggest you ...

Fix the bug of your work being lost by the program going to a white page with out notice arrg

I love this program until it goes to a white page loosing all my hard work. I can't save it and then continue so I have to hope that i will finish before the unpredictable disappearance ,this has happened three times to me only since the last update please fix it frustrated, other wise great app I want it...help

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kewler commented  · 

iPad 16GB Wi-Fi, 3G, newest OS

• Kewler commented  · 

Seit 7 Monaten funktioniert die App nicht: plötzlich weißer Bildschirm und alles ist weg! Scheinbar keine Lösung in Sicht und keine Support-Stellungnahme!
        Bitte Geld zurück!

• Desono commented  · 

How does one get his money back for an app purchase that was not ready to be sold?

• Esau commented  · 

Yeah, brand new iPad, every time I attempt to send a saved file via email, it sends a blank file. Pretty worthless support forum if 7 months later you still see the same problem. Perhaps we need to start getting the word out about this rip- off software.

• Desono commented  · 

My crash was on the iPad version when I accidentally rotated the iPad from landscape mode to portrait mode. The drawing just disappeared... :(

• HaSTe commented  · 

It also happens to me and i assume that it occurs when the movement sensor changes orientation because i moved the iPad (ipad 16g with latest ios version).

• Anonymous commented  · 

I pad. Newest os version.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Anonymous (saving...)
        Yes is has also happened to me. I have lost some finishing work! Great app but very frustrating. When you are using graphic media it's soo important to be able to save said work. Please get this added. Thanks

• Tehplette commented  · 

I am familiar with this bug too, is still there after I upgraded my iPad to the latest version. Also for no apprent reason the menu will disappear, I cannot reproduce what causes it. Tapping the screen, tilting the iPad etc, will not bring back the menu but sometimes lying the ipad with the surface facing down will bring back the menu, but more then often I loose my work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base